Download Admission Form
Download Admission Brochure Click here
- The application for admission to the college should be made in the prescribed form
- The application form should be filled carefully by the student after reading
rules of admission and should be signed by him. He should attach all the documents
as per section given in admission form
- Declaration should be signed by students and parent or guardian.
- Declaration regarding "Ragging" in the college as per guideline of supreme court
should be signed by student and parent or guardian giving local & permanent address
with phone/mobile no.
- A candidate will be admitted, only when he deposits all requisite fees. Student
has to pay fees and other dues etc for full session at the time of admission.
- No student will be granted admission, after the last date, which is declared by
the university, and state government for every session.
- Admission in all faculties may be refused to
- Students, who have failed in the previous exam
- Those whose conduct was not satisfactory in their previous institution
- All Admission to all faculties shall be made strictly on merit. There are separate
admission committees for science and commerce faculties for admission in under graduate
courses. Applicant may be asked to appear before admission committee if necessary
at the time and date notified or as deemed fit.
- Admission secured on the basis of false information, shall be cancelled and total
fee paid by them will not be refunded in any case.
- A student passes in revaluation; he can take admission after last date of admission
if he applies within 15 days after declaration of the results.
Enrollment in the University
All students who are taking admission in B.Sc./B.Com.first year, or taking admission
in PGDCA have to enroll themselves with the affiliating university. The ‘University
Enrollment From’ along with enrollment fee has to be deposited with Admission Form.
Following Documents Must Be Submitted along with Application Form
- Original copy of school or college leaving certificate (To) along with its one attested
copy from the institution last attended
- Two attested copies of mark sheet of last qualifying examination
- Original copy of Migration Certificate if the applicant has passed the qualifying
examination from a Board or university other than the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary
Education Board (CGBSE), Raipur or Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur (C.G.)
- Original copy of Eligibility certificate from affiliating university if the applicant
has passed out qualifying, examination from other University in the state or out
- Attested copies of mark sheets of X to XII Exams, original copies have to be produced
for verification on demand
- Passport size photographs have to be affixed on application form, Identity Card
- Gap certificate by Notary if there is gap after last examination passed
Student should have passed out 12th Class either by Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary
Education or any other Board of Secondary Education or any equivalent exam recognized
by the Board of Secondary Education.
POST GRADUATION COURSE
Student should have passed any graduation course like B.A., B.Com. & B.Sc Part III
Exam. or any Equivalent exam conducted by University